|Mr. Paul Lim Pay Chuan, the Chairman called the Meeting to order at 10:00 a.m and welcomed all shareholders, proxies and invitees who were present to the Meeting. He then introduced the Board of Directors, Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretary.
Ms. Lynda Pan, the Corporate Secretary informed the Chairman that the requisite quorum being present was in accordance with the Article 37 of the Company’s Articles of Incorporation, the Chairman declared that the Meeting duly convened. The Corporate Secretary then briefed the Meeting house rules to all attendees and went through the polling procedures to the Shareholders and Proxies.
The Chairman was invited to deliver his opening speech. He enlightened all attendees with a brief introduction of the Company, its business, completed projects, on-going projects and the prospects of the business.
The Chairman presented the following resolutions to be voted by way of poll:
1. Approval on the remuneration of the Board of Directors;
2. Approval on the re-election of Mr. Dav Ansan, Independent Non-Executive Director in accordance with Article 18.1 of the Company’s Articles of Incorporation;
3. Approval on authority to declare and distribute dividend for the financial year ending 30 June 2023;
4. Authority to Issue shares pursuant to the Company’s Articles of Incorporation; and
5. Approval on the amendments to the Company’s Articles of Incorporation, to update the details of directors’ new passport number and to replace Article 54.1 in its entirety and replace with the new Article.
The Chairman announced that the polls were opened and the Shareholders and Proxies were required to cast their votes on the ballot paper that was distributed during the registration.
All attendees were invited to a coffee break while waiting for the poll results.
In conclusion, all five (5) resolutions were approved by the Shareholders. The Meeting was adjourned at 11:00 a.m